Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Dwarf Fortress: the Interview

Well, here's a nice surprise.

The creators of Dwarf Fortress, Tarn and Zach Adams, have agreed to answer a few questions. I've got a set I'd like to ask them, but I know you guys have questions you'd like to ask them, too, so I'm opening it up for submissions.

If you'd like to contribute, please send a specific question in completed form, not "hey, ask them about xyz." I can't promise that your questions will be used, as the number we can ask is limited, but you guys are a hell of lot more interesting than I am, and I assume your questions will be, too.

I'll be accept submissions until late Wednesday.

And if you're new to the blog and don't know about Dwarf Fortress, it's one of the best PC games of this or any other year, and it's still in alpha. The link to my first column about the game is here, and the month of September was basically Dwarf Fortress month on the blog, so you can find plenty of other posts in the September archive.

Site Meter